ALLPI is committed to implement Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015 integrated with Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001:2015 which is consistent and comply with applicable regulatory and statutory requirements in order to:
- Enhance customer and stakeholder satisfaction;
- Promote and deliver quality and environment friendly services throughout the leather value chain;
- Ensure continual improvement of the service, the process and the management system;
- Create and promote environment friendly working condition throughout the leather value chain and thereby ensure remarkable contribution to the regional, continental and global efforts towards combating environmental degradation;
- Systematically identify the technical, technological and Information needs of the stakeholders in the leather sector and strive towards ensuring their delivery;
- Ensure employees involvement.
This policy is communicated, understood and implemented