Internal Capacity Building Training workshop organized by ALLPI was conducted on 1st – 2nd October 2019 at ALLPI Headquarters.
The Training was in line with the ALLPI’s Strategic objective of enhancing ALLPI capacity to share best practices and strengthen leather value chain networks.
The Training covered the following topics:
- Africa Leather and Leather Products Institute (ALLPI) Strategy, Policy, alignment with AUC Agenda 2063, SDG, COMESA strategy and global perspectives;
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Concepts and implication to ALLPI
- QMS (ISO 9001:2015) and EMS (ISO 14001:2015)
- Cluster Concepts and Governance
- Hides and skins Tanning Cycle
- TVET and other Curricular: Principles and practices of CBET curriculum development; and
- Trading Dynamics (AU and COMESA portfolios for trade);